Wednesday 18 July 2012

Kathryn

Kathryn
Dearest Kathryn I've something to note
It might have taken all year but solemnly quote
I think I love you with all my heart
Its a funny story and so I start
You arrived in your bag of nails that you called a Fiat
With this Lincoln attitude something different all be it
A Lincolner none the less
With a lifestyle and facebook page a total mess
But something stood out past the chip shop floor feast video
The lead actress in "Kathryns life" Sky 1s brand new show
Starring Kathryn Glover
My future kids mother
Yea that's right "kids", mother focker
I'm gonna stick it to you good and proper
Anal shower sex and everything
Hurt to sit down, ouch you'll sing
You've got some funny little things about you
Like the fact you can't stand to see people spew
It used to make you heave
And the room you'd have to leave
But you over came your fear
And that's what makes you special my dear
Not special as in you have to wear a safety helmet and that
Cus quite frankly you'd look a twat
And that's not how I roll
I'd look an asshole
And I've got a reputation to uphold
But thank god that's not you, well so I've been told
We have had some messy nights
And in the mornings you've gave us all quite a fright
You've looked your worst, fuck me you've looked a state
But wait
Even at your lowest, and there's been some real lows
The beautiful person inside you shows
And I'm not trying to say your up the duff
And you've got your legs wide open flashing your stuff
That talk speaks for savages
By the way Ben Good says down there smelt like cabbages?
Before we engage please ensure you soak
It'd be no laughing matter if I got down there and you made me choke
But I digress
One day you'll say yes
And we'll paint a fence and shed
Or whatever it was that jagged edge said
And we'll start a new chapter
And live happily ever after
Just as long as you don't turn out to be a man
Questionable I know
And have massive hands
And don't eat ham
Halal only remember strict muslim now
You can't eat pig but you can eat cow
I think the point of this was to express my love and devotion
I'm under your spell and you've got me with your love potion
But first and foremost before our lives become entwined
Will you start by being my valentine?

No comments:

Post a Comment